Building Owner or Tenant, End Users
PUT ALL THE CHANCES ON YOUR SIDE
FOR THE BEST CHANCE OF SUCCESS
A tenant or owner of industrial or tertiary buildings, maintenance manager, site manager, financial director, energy manager, or the owner or manager of a public-access building who can answer 'Yes' to one of these questions?
- Are your energy bills too high and you want to reduce them?
- Do you want to provide quick heating during certain sequences?
- Do you want to direct heat where it is needed and not throughout your entire establishment?
- Is your heating system reaching the end of its service life and needs to be replaced?
- Are you planning a new building and looking for the most efficient heating solution?
- Your employees need to work in a warmer, more comfortable environment?
- Do you want to avoid the risk of freezing?
- Do you want to ensure optimum supervision for your existing SBM installation?
- Do you want to extend the seasonal operation of your terraces, passage areas?
- Is your establishment open to the public and you would like to receive them in comfortable conditions?
- Your manufacturing processes require cooking, expansion, drying and you're looking for efficient heating solutions.
SBM CAN ASSIT YOU AT EVERY STAGE OF YOUR PROJECT
Ensuring the successful outcome of any of these operations requires professional assistance throughout the project:
- A thorough study of the characteristics of your project, your building, and your requirements.
- Advice regarding the best technical solution and the best heating system through a preliminary thermal study including the definition of the power required, and the layout and installation drawing
- An estimation of your consumption
- Coordination with the installer, energy supplier and other parties involved (architects, etc.)
SBM designs, manufactures and markets innovative heating solutions in more than 65 countries. Their solutions help improve the energy efficiency of industrial, tertiary buildings and poultry farming installations and their infrared ceramic burners improve the productivity of manufacturing processes.
Our Thermal Design Office is able to propose and dimension a host of other technologies and heating solutions, including:
- A 2D/3D drawing showing the layout and connection of our heating equipment,
- The financial snapshot of your project,
- A consumption simulation,
- The layout drawing, connection drawings for our installer partners.
We place our network of installation and gas fitter partners at your disposal and do everything to facilitate the successful deployment of your project: SBM assists you.
Please contact us to request more information about our products and services.
You have a project; feel free to consult us and send us your project and drawings.
Do you have a project ?
Complete our Checklist and our teams will get back to you as soon as possible!
BENEFIT FROM OUR 70 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
By working with SBM, a family-owned SME with 70 years of experience in economical and ecological heating solutions, you benefit from:
- High-performance product ranges (XFR infrared ceramic radiant heaters, Air heaters, etc.) with "EEC" energy certificates enabling you to implement your company's CSR policy (Corporate Social Responsibility) in an efficient and concrete manner.
- A wide range of radiant modules and a choice of colours are available for our tertiary models to create aesthetic and comfortable atmospheres for restaurants, hotels and leisure centres.
- A wide range of technologies: Gas-fired radiant infrared ceramic, low-intensity radiant tube, radiant electric and gas-fired air heaters
- An intelligent control system for our equipment.
- Reliable consultation and assistance throughout all phases of the project.
- Products in compliance with environmental regulations.
- The experience of a heating equipment manufacturer and an integrated ISO 9001-certified.
GAS, ENERGY FOR THE FUTURE
Gas is an economical energy for the future
It is the cheapest and most suitable energy source for industrial buildings.
Natural gas: 7.94 € / 100 kWh LHV
Propane: 14.99 € / 100 kWh LHV
Electricity: 16.92 € / 100 kWh LHV
Source: GRDF (Gaz réseau distribution France):Energy price comparison (June 2019)
Natural gas is also considered an energy of the future with 230 years of estimated world reserves, and renewable with all the possibilities offered by bio-methane (gas produced from waste).
SBM works with energy suppliers to accelerate and coordinate the energy saving projects of its end customers.