High efficiency range
AMC gas-fired condensing air heater
Convection heating (with gas-fired condensing air heater) is the preferred heating method for low-rise buildings (less than 5m tall) with good to very good insulation and low air renewal.
As the heat source is installed inside the building, there are no energy losses through a distribution network and therefore less gas consumption.
AMC heaters are also available in a standard version: discover the AM range...
- Emission efficiency up to 106.5% owing to condensation technology
- Destratifier function by measurement of ΔT between the unit and the ground
- Pre-mix gas burners for system modulation which adapts the heat generated as required
- Homogeneous hot air throughout the volume
- Air blown up to 33m
- Heating management by communicating controller (ModBus)
- Adjustable deflectors for directing the flow of hot air
- Compact, lightweight and aesthetic air heaters that are easy to install and operate
- NOx emissions below 50 mg/kWh thanks to the Pre-mix
- Monobloc stainless steel heat exchanger: extended service life
The AMC gas-fired air heater range uses condensing technology
This means that the water vapour contained in the combustion products condenses at the exchanger outlet, resulting in higher efficiency than the standard range!
They are equipped with Modbus technology for easy communication with the heating control module: temperatures, error reporting, remote reset... as well as with BMS or CTM systems.
Unit power ranges from 12.5 to 120 kW to adapt to any type of project. AMC gas-fired air heaters can be connected to a chimney for the combustion air and discharge of combustion products.
AMC gas-fired air heaters
Technical characteristics of the AMC range
|AMC 39||AMC 48||AMC 58||AMC 78||AMC 97||AMC 116|
|Max. heat output Hs||kw||
|Air jet range||m||15||20||23||26||28||30||30||30||33|
|G20 gas consumption - 20mbar||m3/h||1.3||2.1||3.2||4.2||5.3||6.3||8.4||10.6||12.6|
|G25 gas consumption - 25mbar||m3/h||1.3||2.0||3.1||4.0||5.0||5.9||8.0||10.0||11.8|
|G31 gas consumption - 37mbar||kg/h||1.0||1.6||2.4||3.2||4.0||4.8||6.4||8.0||9.6|
|Gas Ø connection||Rp 1/2" (ISO7)||G 3/4" (ISO228)||Rp 1" (ISO7)|
|Supply voltage||V||230 VAC - 50/60 Hz|
|Min. installation height||m||9|
|Max. stack length||m||1.7|