High energy efficiency range
XFR - XFR-I gas-fired luminous radiant heaters
XFR (thermocouple) and XFR-I (ionisation) high efficiency ranges. With their high radiation factor (up to 85%), these ranges are particularly suitable for heating high-rise buildings with little or no thermal insulation.
Up to 24% savings compared to standard radiant models.
- High radiation factor up to 85%!
- Dual speed control to optimise gas consumption
- Low annual heating maintenance cost
- Exceptional heating comfort
- Heat directed directly toward the users
- A very quick sensation of heat after being switched on (5 minutes)
- All stainless steel design for an average service life of 25 years
- NOx emissions lower than 50 mg/kWh
- Quiet devices that do not generate air or dust movement
The XFR / XFR-I range of radiant heaters is exceptionally efficient
Owing to its unique design, the XFR/XFR-I has one of the highest radiation factors on the market - up to 85%!
It's double-skinned enclosure with widened reflectors optimises the orientation and efficiency of the infrared radiation, thus limiting heat losses through convection.
Thanks to the XFR/XFR-I range, you'll be able to benefit from Energy Saving Certificates as part of your Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) approach.
XFR - XFR-I gas-fired radiant range
Technical characteristics of the XFR - XFR-I range
|XFR 48-2||XFR 64-2|
Rated power (kW)
|Number of burners||1||2||2||2||4||4|
|G20 gas consumption - 20mbar (m3/h)||0.62||0.70||0.85||1.09||1.69||2.18|
|G25 gas consumption - 25mbar (m3/h)||0.70||0.82||0.98||1.27||1.97||2.53|
|G31 gas consumption - 37mbar (kg/h)||0.43||0.54||0.65||0.84||1.31||1.68|
|Dual speed option||X||X||X||X||X|
|Gas Ø connection||G1/2" connection cylindrical (ISO 228-1)|
|Power supply||230 V (+10% -15%) – 50Hz Neutral mandatory|
|XFR power consumption (VA)||28||28 / 56||28 / 56||28 / 56||56||56|
XFR-I power consumption permanent (VA)
|19||19 / 38||19 / 38||19 / 38||38||38|
|Weight (kg)||14.6||14.6 / 15.2||16.1 / 16.7||19,5 / 20.1||35.1||42.3|