Standard radiant tube heater range
HYPERTUBE U & L gas-fired radiant tube heaters
The HYPERTUBE U & L range of gas-fired radiant tube heaters is designed to provide comfort while reducing energy costs and pollutant emissions.
The HYPERTUBE U & L range of gas-fired radiant tube heaters is particularly suitable for very well insulated buildings from 5 to 10 m tall.
The HYPERTUBES U and L are also available in a high-performance version: discover the HYPERTUBE Uplus & Lplus range...
- Dual cycloid reflector: seasonal performance factor greater than 75%
- Annealed steel transmitters with turbulator: combustion efficiency greater than 89%
- Management of radiant tubes by a control module (zones, time periods, etc.)
- Heat directed directly toward the users
- Gentle warmth at user level
- Programming of several setpoint temperatures in the same volume is possible
- Low NOx emissions (< 150 mg/kWh)
- Connection for the discharge of combustion products (Type B or C) is possible
- Autonomous ionization-based flame monitoring and management unit
U & L radiant tube heater range: gentle warmth
Infrared radiation through radiant tubes brings comfort directly to the users, generating energy savings.
SBM radiant tubes can be connected in a stack configuration for the combustion air and the discharge of combustion products.
The HYPERTUBE U & L ranges operate on natural gas (G20 and G25) or propane (G31).
Hypertube U & L radiant heaters
Technical characteristics of the U & L HYPERTUBE range
U17 / L17
|U21 / L21||
U35 / L35
|U45 / L45|
|Seasonal performance factor (CE standard: <74%)||%||
|Combustion efficiency||% PCI||
|G20 gas consumption - 20mbar||m3/h||1.75||2.22||3.70||4.76|
|G25 gas consumption - 25mbar||m3/h||2.03||2.58||4.31||5.54|
|G31 gas consumption - 37mbar||kg/h||1.28||1.63||2.72||3.50|
|Gas inlet connection||G 3/4" male (ISO228)|
|Power supply||230V / 240V - 50 Hz single-phase - Neutral mandatory|
|Gas inlet connection||1 x 5A fuse|
|Weight U / L||kg||61 / 51||72 / 65||120 / 94||159 / 123|
|U / L length||m||3.87 / 6.21||5.03 / 8.84||8.37 / 11.11||10.73 / 16.06|