High energy efficiency range
Gas-fired luminous radiant heaters XFR / XFR-I
XFR (thermocouple) and XFR-I (ionisation) high efficiency ranges. With their high radiation factor (up to 85%), these ranges are particularly suitable for heating high-rise buildings with little or no thermal insulation.
Up to 24% savings compared to standard radiant heaters.
- High radiation factor up to 85%!
- Dual speed control to optimise gas consumption
- Low annual heating maintenance cost
- Exceptional heating comfort
- Heat directed directly toward the users
- A very quick sensation of heat after being switched on (5 minutes)
- All stainless steel design for an average service life of 25 years
- NOx emissions lower than 50 mg/kWh
- Quiet devices that do not generate air or dust movement
The XFR / XFR-I range of radiant heaters is exceptionally efficient
Owing to its unique design, the XFR/XFR-I has one of the highest radiation factors on the market – up to 85%!
It’s double-skinned enclosure with widened reflectors optimises the orientation and efficiency of the infrared radiation, thus limiting heat losses through convection.
Thanks to the XFR/XFR-I range, you’ll be able to benefit from Energy Saving Certificates as part of your Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) approach.