Standard radiant tube heater range
Gas-fired radiant tube heaters
HYPERTUBE U & L
The HYPERTUBE U & L range of gas-fired radiant tube heaters is designed to provide comfort while reducing energy costs and pollutant emissions.
The HYPERTUBE U & L range of gas-fired radiant tube heaters is particularly suitable for very well insulated buildings from 5 to 10 m tall.
- Dual cycloid reflector: seasonal performance factor greater than 75%
- Annealed steel transmitters with turbulator: combustion efficiency greater than 89%
- Management of radiant tubes by a control module (zones, time periods, etc.)
- Heat directed directly toward the users
- Gentle warmth at user level
- Programming of several setpoint temperatures in the same volume is possible
- Low NOx emissions (< 150 mg/kWh)
- Connection for the discharge of combustion products (Type B or C) is possible
- Autonomous ionization-based flame monitoring and management unit
U & L radiant tube heater range: gentle warmth
Infrared radiation through radiant tubes brings comfort directly to the users, generating energy savings.
SBM radiant tubes can be connected in a stack configuration for the combustion air and the discharge of combustion products.
The HYPERTUBE U & L ranges operate on natural gas (G20 and G25) or propane (G31).